Sap House Meadery is located between the Lakes Region and White Mountains of New Hampshire and has been producing award-winning craft meads since 2011.
It was founded by two young cousins, Ash and Matt, who had a vision of reimagining what mead could be and revitalizing their hometown of Center Ossipee.
Our array of meads covers all tastes and styles from dry to sweet and still to sparkling. You can find our meads in stores and restaurants across New England, New York and California. You can also buy online and have it shipped right to your door.
- 10/13 - Paint Night with Doodlin' Di
- 10/20 - Dinner & Show with Brooks Robertson
- 11/4 - First Friday Oyster Night!
- 11/17 - Dinner & Show with Michael Dwan Singh
- 11/18 - Poetry & Jazz with Topaz Winters & Stefan Hopwood
- 12/2 - First Friday Oyster Night!
- 12/15 - Dinner & Show with Senie Hunt
- 12/16 Paint Night with Doodlin' Di
- 1/6 - First Friday Oyster Night!
- 1/19 - Dinner & Show with Jose Lezcano
12PM - 7PM
12PM - 7PM
12PM - 5PM
6 Folsom Rd., Center Ossipee, NH 03814